My first blog post in exactly a month – wow. Maybe you already wondered what has happened. I do, too.
Nothing has really happened. These days I just don’t feel like writing. I know many of you bloggers have felt the same at one time or another, so maybe this is only temporary. I am pretty sure it is, because I love my website, I love the internet and – I love you guys.
Most of you have already connected with me on one or all social media. If not I will list them all here – just in case. But also, I have been lurking and testing Twitch.tv, which is a platform originally for gamers, but it evolved in so much more. e.g. my favorite youtube artists are live on there drawing and chatting and chilling. I love watching them or people like you and me sharing when and how they make their art in real time, live. It is like watching tv while I am drawing.
Not only do I watch, but I have also already streamed a little myself. Yes, ImagesByCW a.k.a. OceanGrumble was live on (twitch) tv – LOL – and I will be doing another short session later today. I was out and about and took a few flower photos in the arboretum and will be going through them, pick one or two and edit them in Lightroom and Photoshop.
Join me on there and watch me edit a photo and chat with me on Twitch.tv early mornings before I had off to work or some time on the weekends.
Since you won’t see me on the blog for a bit, I also wanted to join
- Sunday Sketches, which sadly is coming to an end with today and also
- the McGuffy’s Reader and 15andmeowing.com Friday Friendly Fill ins:
- My favorite line from a film is I’ll be back, baby. – hahahah – I just couldn’t resist this one at this very moment, because… it is true. And, no, this is not my favorite film, sorry.
- Other than blogs, a website I visit often is twitch, SketchDaily and other than social media – Amazon.
- When I feel down, I seek solitude and quiet and/or listen to music. Or I will do the opposite and have a good work out.
- If I could make enough time and money I would travel cross country in an airstream.
Never mind the follower count, which somehow is slightly screwed up…
And that’s it from me, on here, for now. I hope to be seeing you on twitch or any of the other social media soon. Enjoy summer while it lasts!
If I have time I will be linking with one or more of the fine people in this collection – check them out!