This week Les is getting up close and personal. She made a list (did I mention, I hate lists?) with ten questions to answer, if we decide to play along. I do like to play along, but I wished the answers were easier. My problem is that I usually do not have only one favorite. Well, anyways, here we go:
1. My nickname: That really is easy, because – I have none.
2. My eye color: You decide – have a look for yourself
3. My hair color: Mostly whatever I feel like. But have a look for yourself. A picture from a recent salon visit. The color is not that far from my original one, however today my natural color would now be mostly gray. Which started when I was only 20, way too young for my taste to be gray and white.
4. One fact about me: I have moved house only 10 times, but lived on 3 continents doing so. And I love doing my iPhone art in the bath tub 🙂
5. Favorite color: Black (I know not really a color, but – for the sake of this quiz, it is). With a pop of a) purple b) turquoise c) something else
6. Favorite place: Within touching distance of the ocean
7. Favorite celebrity: Nope, sorry, don’t have one single one. Although, I seem to have a fable for steely blue eyes, blond hair and a tall, but not overly ‘beefy’ body – ring a bell? No?! o.k. hints – old school = Paul Newman, new (and dead) – Paul Walker, now see a pattern? Of course, there are exceptions, think e.g. Johnny Depp – LOL – see what I mean with ‘no single one’…
8. Favorite animal: Cats – small and tame and big and wild, dogs – mostly big, horses – any and all, donkeys – they’re so cute, so are squirrels and many, many more
9. Favorite song: Sheesh – seriously? One song? Never going to happen. It always depends on the mood and time. Right now, I could listen to ‘Summer in the City’ a lot. Also, I just discovered Emancipator and love ‘Lionheart’ – great chill out music.
10. Favorite book: I knew this question would come. I just have not been reading a whole lot (lately). And what I have read is fiction of the ‘beach vacation kind’. I bought a poetry book, but it is too heavy for me. And a book about writing haiku, so you better watch out for words coming your way sooner or later 🙂
But until then, here one of my latest experiments – a zoom blur, done in camera not Photoshop.
Pssst – click on the pictures to see them bigger…
*** Here is where I link up today. ***
Why don’t you join me along my journey and follow me on , and if you prefer and see what I come up with next. You can, of course, also subscribe by email – (click) here or you may follow my blog with Bloglovin or my preferred reader Feedly.
Drop me a comment and you’ll make me smile!