Last week of November’s Art Every Day and NaBloPoMo
Day #28 of AEDM and NaBloPoMo – two more days to go *pant puff pant* and then November is done and I have my freedom back. Well, it is not that bad, really. But more on that subject during tomorrow’s Coffee Chat.
Today I have our guacamole recipe for you. This post has been sitting as a draft on my blog for almost exactly a year. Yup, I remember I was in the mood to take product photos, which I did as you see below, and shortly after which the guacamole disappeared very quickly. Then I wrote it all up on October 27, 2015 and waited for today to share it with you.
I cannot recall how many times we have made this dish in the meantime, but I dare say – David – it is high time to make it again, maybe next Sunday?
- 2 Avocado
- ½ or 1 lime (depending on how juicy they are)
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- ½ cup fresh cilantro
- Sea salt (I use Bonfire of SaltWorks for it's smoky flavor)
- Cumin ground
- Chili Sauce or Tabasco
- Mush the avocado
- add the lime juice first to keep the color a fresh green
- add the garlic, spices and cilantro
- round up with Chili Sauce to give it just the right kick
- for a change you may also add finely chopped red onion and / or tomatos